IN THE VIDEO
BAST Trainer, Vocal Coach and Sound Engineer Gareth Henderson runs through:
- common types of studio sessions that a singer many need to be prepared for
- considering the singer’s individual abilities
- how to guide singers with song choices for the different scenarios
- finding good backing tracks
- how to help the singer deal with things that commonly go wrong in the studio
Gareth Henderson has over 20 years of experience as a professional Vocal Coach and over 30 as a studio engineer. He began his career as a gigging singer over 30 years ago. In that time, he has performed in literally thousands of gigs, from the usual wedding gigs to huge festivals and even prestigious venues and theatres including the London Palladium.