Expert coach, sound healer, vocalist, author of Coaching for Performance Excellence, and host of The Soulfull Sound podcast, Simone Niles joins Alexa on Singing Teachers Talk. Simone’s work includes empowering soul-driven creatives and entrepreneurs to generate meaning in their work and life.
- From the age of seven, Simone knew she wanted to be a singer and she did everything she could to pursue it. At 21, she moved to the UK to study. When she told her university that she wanted to teach there, they told her to go away for two years and get some experience. Two years later Simone returned with a list of all the experience she’d gained in that time.
- Failure is feedback. No matter what you do in life, you will fail at something. You need to take on board what that experience is showing you about yourself. What feels true to you?
- Getting a ‘no’ builds your character more than a ‘yes’; it allows you to move and refine your character for the next time. You can be disappointed but don’t let rejection stop you. You grow when you get knocked down and have the ability to get back up and go again.
‘What kept me on that path was knowing what I’m here to do and the curiosity to learn more’
‘Their doubts and fears are not mine unless I make them mine’
‘Resilience is built in the fire’
‘If this is for me, no one is going to take it away from me’
- Instagram: instagram.com/simone_niles
- Facebook: facebook.com/simonenilesofficial
- YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCBnTshPWuY5dFDTvfet4aeA
Relevant Links & Mentions:
- Soulfull Sound Podcast: simoneniles.com/blog
- Coaching for Performance Excellence by Simone Niles
- The Humming Effect: Sound Healing for Health and Happiness by Jonathan Goldman & Ani Goldman
- The Inner Game of Tennis by Timothy Gallwey
- Titles by Brendon Burchard
ABOUT THE GUEST
Simone Niles is an expert coach, sound healer, vocalist and author who offers grounded and practical teachings, focused on empowering conscious, soul-driven creatives and entrepreneurs to generate meaning and alignment in their work and life. She is training the next generation of sound healers and shamanic practitioners to create an even greater impact in healing and transformation.
Simone is the host of the Soulfull Sound Podcast, celebrating the leaders, teachers and coaches who guide fellow humans to connect, heal and discover themselves so they can express their gifts to the world.
Simone’s background in the music industry allows her the privilege of working with artists such as Eddy Grant, Third World, Tom Jones, and Paloma Faith (to name just a few) and working with the primetime TV show, The Voice UK. Her book Coaching For Performance Excellence offers performers some new and innovative ways of approaching their art.
Simone’s gift of using sound has touched many through her healing, teaching and performing for more than two decades.