BAST TRAINING TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term BAST Be A Singing Teacher or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of these two websites whose registered office is Singline Ltd A1407, 9 Owen St Manchester M15 4TP UK. Our company registration number is 4828836 registered at Companies House . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on these two websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- These two websites contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, audio and video. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- If you are paying on a monthly subscription this allows you access to the Service for 30 days, on an Annual subscription this allows you access to the Service for 365 days. Failure to pay your monthly or annual susbcription payment will result in access to the Service being stopped.
- You may cancel or pause the automatic renewal of your monthly or annual subscription at any time and your access to the Site will end at the end of the current contracted term.
- Unauthorised use of either website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, either website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of either website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by us posting the new Terms and Conditions on this Site. Any use of the Site or Service by you after being notified means you accept these amendments. We reserve the right to update any portion of our Site and Service, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time. We will post the most recent versions to the Site and list the effective dates on the pages of our Terms and Conditions.
©2023 Singline Ltd