Troubleshooting Clinic Online June 1st at 7pm (UK)
Monday, June 1 @ 19:00 - 20:00 BST£15
Bring your questions and challenges to this clinic and your BAST trainer will help troubleshoot the problem with you. The clinic will be on Zoom where you can share your screen to play recordings of voices or videos of students you need help with. Make sure you get their permission first.
If you can’t attend but have a question then email firstname.lastname@example.org your question or a sample of a voice you need help with.
The clinic will be recorded and uploaded to the Teaching Clinic section in the membership.
Things you might want help with:
- Diagnosing voices
- Choosing the most effective vocal exercises
- Identifying a voice that needs medical attention
- Teaching strategies for different technical issues
- Lesson planning
- How to teach vocal style
- Choosing repertoire
- Vocal health advice
- Dealing with difficult students/parents
- Business and marketing ideas
- Fill in the blank________________
Of course, you will also be able to learn from other people’s questions and to share your experience to help another teacher. This is a “Sharing Caring” event. ?
Free for members login to membership for the registration link.