- This event has passed.
Monday, December 9 @ 20:00 - 21:00 GMT£15
The next Troubleshooting Clinic is:
Monday December 9th with BAST Trainer Lisa Haupert
Bring your questions and challenges to this clinic and your BAST trainer will help troubleshoot the problem with you. The clinic will be done via Zoom where you can share your screen to play recordings of voices or videos of students you need help with.
The clinic will be recorded and uploaded to the Teaching Clinic Page in the membership afterward.
If you can’t attend but have a question then email firstname.lastname@example.org your question or a sample of a voice you need help with.
Things you might need help with:
- Choosing the most effective vocal exercises for your student
- Identifying a voice that needs medical attention
- Teaching strategies
- Lesson planning
- Vocal style
- Vocal health advice
- Difficult students/parents
- Business and marketing
- Fill in the blank________________
Of course, you will also be able to learn from other people’s questions and to share your experience to help another teacher. This is a “Sharing Caring” event. 🤗
- £15 for non-members
- Free for members (Login to membership for the registration link).